Raised so far
EVENT AND DONATIONS NOW CLOSED
Thank you so much for your support, together we raised over $83,000 for Lifeline Australia. That's over 2,000 potentially lifesaving phone calls!
Register as a team of 3, 6 or 9 riders or as a solo rider. Find out everything you need to know and join us on the ride.
You'll need to get your hands on some indoor cycling equipment to participate in this challenge, starting with your own bike and stationary trainer. For a full list on everything you need to conquer France (virtually, at least) head to our 'Equipment' page.
- Andrew just donated $100
- Pike just donated $253
- Jeffery just donated $100
- Leo just donated $50
- Hayden just donated $50
- Sue Bourke just donated $100
- David Waters just donated $30
- Sacha Wakelin just donated $50
- Laura & Helen Moorfield just donated $50
- Peter Hayman just donated $20
- Kate just donated $39
- Will Dickeson just donated $201
- Ezio Viti just donated $50
- Jill Morris just donated $53
- Bryn Davies just donated $50
- Robert just donated $100
- Imran Hussain-Qureshi just donated $50
- Nish just donated $50
- AP Pressing just donated $22
- Natalie & Nick just donated $50
You are not alone. We're here to listen.
Every 30 seconds, a person in Australia reaches out to Lifeline for help.
Lifeline Australia are a national charity providing all Australians experiencing emotional distress with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
They exist so that no person in Australia has to face their darkest moments alone.
A $39 donation will fund one phone call that can potentially safe a live. How many lives can you save?